In the morning (08:00-12:00)
Depart from the hotel in air-conditioning coach with English speaking guide (or other required language). Marvel at what remains of the famed Khmer Empire and bear witness to the stunning ruins of Angkor Wat on this private full-day tour from Siem Reap. Kick things off at the south gate of Angkor Thom City. Follow your guide through Bayon and Baphuon temple before venturing into the Royal Enclosure and Phimeanakas. Take in the beauty of the Terrance of Leper Kings and the Terrace of Elephants, then return to Ombra Angkor Hotel to enjoy a traditional lunch of savory Cambodian cuisine.
In the afternoon (14:30-17:30)
Finally, explore iconic Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage listed site that remains one of the most well preserved parts of the archeological park. You’ll have plenty of time to explore the grounds before returning to the hotel in a private vehicle.
- Round trip airport transfers
- Accommodations 2 nights stay
- Lunch select any Khmer / Asian dish from our menu
- Select either a local beer, or soft drink with lunch
- English speaking guide or other required language with air-conditioning coach
- Cold water and Cold towel
- International Air Ticket
- Temple Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Cambodia Visa
- International Airfare and Airport Taxs
- Any Optional Tour beside the Itinerary
- Tips for Guides and Drivers
If you have an early arrival on the first day we highly recommend a trip to The Great Lake - Tonle Sap. Enjoy a boat trip on the lake exploring the floating villages and life on the lake. This is not included in the package but can be added for $20 per Car.